Thursday, June 9, 2016

Good morning everyone! I woke up at 0445 this morning, brushed my teeth, shaved, made my bed (I sleep on top of my covers so I don’t have to make my bed every morning!), took out my trash, and went out for PT at 0530. PT was fun: each platoon in the company had a different OC lead their PT. Third platoon’s PT, lead by OC Page (looks like a mixture of Al Snell and Brock Lesnar), was a card deck work out. Diamonds were power jumps, hearts were push ups, spades were sit ups, and clubs were half jacks, and the card’s number would correspond with the number of reps done.  Took about thirty five minutes; I know I had fun. We finished around 0655 and were given until 0720 to perform hygiene and change into our duty day uniforms.
Breakfast was a feast: french toast with blueberries and syrup; bran flakes with chocolate milk; egg and sausage on wheat bread; oatmeal with brown sugar, peanut butter, raisins, and mixed nuts; yogurt with mandarin oranges; a V8; and lastly a peach! I figure that since we only have ten minutes to eat I can’t possibly be over eating!
    Here’s to a good day of staying awake in class, acing my leadership/military justice exam, and not sweating TOO much!


P.S. Here's DS Tuttle's favorite marching cadence:

Hey Hey Josephine,
Oh how do you do,
Do you remember me baby,
Cause I remember you.
We use to go to class,
My favorite subject was you,
The only A I ever made,
Was with the homework you gave.
I used to walk you home,
I used to carry your books,
Ooohhhh Josephine,
You used to give me those looks.
We used to meet in a shack,
Down by the railroad track,
And every time that it rained,
I’d hear you call my name.
Hey Hey Peggy Sue,
I remember you too,
But don’t worry I’m coming home,
So you won’t be alone.

My girl’s a vegetable,
She lives in a hospital,
And I would do anything,
To keep her alive.
My girl’s got a new TV,
It’s called an EKG,
And I would do anything,
To keep her alive.
One day I played a joke,
Pulled the plug and watched her choke,
And that was a funny day,
‘Cause she almost died.

My girl’s a beauty queen,
Front page of a magazine,
And I would do anything,
To keep her in style.
My girl, she’s at it again,
She wants a brand new Benz,
And she can use my credit card,
If she brings a friend.
It’ll be a good ol’ time,
It’ll stay fresh on my mind,
And I’ll call it my birthday gift,
If she says surprise.

No comments:

Post a Comment