Sunday, June 12, 2016

A few more pictures!

I sleep on top of my covers because of the heat so why waste time making the bed every morning?
 Now that's a good looking bed!
 100 MPH tape isn't just for lazy bed makers, it's also great for arts and crafts! Pen and pencil holder, makeshift wallet, a couple of weather proof pouches for notes and other materials I need to carry around.


“I choose a lazy person to do a hard job. Because a lazy person will find an easy way to do it.” - Bill Gates

 

 

 And here are a few lovely photos I've taken.  One place I want to go and one thing I want to eat!



               

1 comment:

  1. Bill Gates's words to live by? Good quote and quite prophetic, but I don't think anyone would characterize your chosen path as fulfilling his statement! However, looking at your smart use of tape on your bed I might have to defer to Mr. Gates.

    ReplyDelete